Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Soon to Buy

I hope before the end of the year I will have a real coffee roaster! I sometimes get tired of the fuse blowing. The smoke alarm blaring. Or just all the chaf that gets on the floor. And roasting outside is just not fun.

I like to roast peaberry coffee beans because since they are smaller they roast faster. Their have been a couple times when I thought they were gonna burn. But you'd be surprized at how hot and how long they can roast before the burn.

Just letting you know. I am also trying to grind my coffee not so fine. It produces more bitterness if its to fine, plus having uneven roast doesn't help things.

I have tried doing light roasts, but I like the taste of darker ones.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog. If you want to Buy Roasted Coffee Beans online, you've comes to the right place. Hard Hat Coffee offers premium, quality coffee from around the world. So, order your coffee beans online today and your new favorite coffee will be delivered straight to your door.

    African Kahawa Blend

    Premium coffee bags online

    Latin American Blend

    ReplyDelete